Thursday 11 August 2011

A long week/end!

I believe most can already feel the workload picking up in school. For my pathway BAHE, our peak period is from now till the semester break, when most of our critical assessments comes into play. Well I guess this leaves me with plenty of time to concentrate on my big D (Dissertation) during then. 


It has been a long and tiring week!!! Thankful for the long weekend, that most of us are going to travel or just sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery outside our windows. A group of us will be heading to Milan and Venice this weekend - can't wait !!! 


*Random point here, but I realized my surroundings are filled with cobwebs and spiders. Not sure what can we do to get rid of them, but my senses tells me that they are here to stay. Oh well, I just got to learn to live with nature I guess?


I think the weather is having some mood swings, because they can't seem to decide to have a day with a full fledge SUN or RAIN. It's hot and cold from time to time. Got to pop some vitamins to keep our immune system running! Oh, another thing I can't wait for is grocery shopping tomorrow! Funny that I kept buying what I need. (Conspiracy theory on Supermarkets!) I do know that one trick to deter over-buying will be having a list and actually KEEPING to the list. Or else, you'll just end up like me. But oh well, I guess you can call it a form of 'retail therapy'. HAHA!


A banner I've created for the school's 20th anniversary party.
This is one of the banners I've designed for the 20th Anniversary Party. So excited that the theme chosen by the general student body is "Lights! Camera! Action!". This is going to be a great party as the events team behind it are dedicated to bring the best to the students! It might even involves dressing up our lectures! Really look forward to this event! It is my first attempt in organizing a party in this scale, but I'm sure with the support of my friends and colleagues, this event is definitely going to be a huge success!!! Keep a lookout for it in school!!!


ALL IN ALL, busy week has finally come to an end!!! Now it's time to relax and enjoy Switzerland!!! Wisdom of the week - Heading out for a walk after dinner helps in digestion! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment